The day is almost here. What day is that you may be wondering? Well, it's the day that Robert Glasper Experiment's Black Radio will be officially released. That day is Tuesday, February 28th, so get your money right and get ready to make the purchase when it's available. If you live in Atlanta, however, there's another day that you should have marked on your calendars. That day is Sunday, March 4th, which is the day that Robert Glasper Experiment will be performing live in concert at Variety Playhouse. That alone is enough to have us clamoring for tickets, but with Chrisette Michele joining them and DJ Kemit in the mix, it's a done deal. This is a show that you'll most definitely want to attend, especially with word on the street that there'll even be more special guests. To make said attendance easier, we're giving away two pairs of tickets to two Atlanta-area Bouncers. To enter to win, simply provide a few pertinent details after the bounce. Tickets are also for sale at the venue's box office, Ticketmaster, and Moods Music.
To enter the SoulBounce Robert Glasper Experiment & Chrisette Michele Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 8 pm on Friday, 2/24 until 12 noon on Friday, 3/2.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Atlanta area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Variety Playhouse located at 1099 Euclid Avenue on Sunday, 3/4 at 8:30 pm (doors open at 7 pm).
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 3/2 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or text message by Friday, 3/2 and provided with further details.
- The winners' names will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -