Alt-soul duo St. Beauty are gearing up for something we’ve all been waiting patiently on: the release of their debut project. After enjoying a whirlwind past three years since making a splash with the rest of the Wondaland Arts Society crew on the Wondaland Presents: The Eephus EP, Alex Belle and Isis Valentino are ready for the world on Running To The Sun.
The 10-track EP features 3 interludes and 7 songs, including previously released singles “Borders” and “Caught,” which snagged a coveted spot on the soundtrack to the “Hella Disrespectful” episode of Insecure‘s second season. St. Beauty not only rock the mic on this collection, but they also handle some of the production alongside Deep Cotton member Nate “Rocket” Wonder, Jon Jon Traxx and RotoTom.
St. Beauty’s Running To The Sun will be released on Friday, January 19th in a joint venture between Wondaland Records and Empire. The EP is available for pre-order now on Amazon, iTunes and Google Play. Fans who pre-order on iTunes will get an automatic download of their next single “Not Discuss It,” the video for which will also drop on the EP’s release day. While we await St. Beauty’s Running To The Sun in less than two weeks, take a look at the tracklist and a hilarious throwback video of painter Bob Ross presenting the EP’s artistic cover.
St. Beauty Running To The Sun tracklist:
1. For What? (Intro) – Produced by St. Beauty
2. Borders – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and Nate “Rocket” Wonder
3. Caught – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and St. Beauty
4. Tides feat. Deanté Hitchcock – Produced by RotoTom and St. Beauty
5. Poor Little Rich Girl (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
6. Stone Mountain – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
7. Colors – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
8. Not Discuss It – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx
9. Seasons (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
10. Lucid Dreams – Produced by Nate “Rocket” Wonder