Here at SoulBounce we like to spread that soul flavor all over the world, and today our Australian Bouncers are in for a deliciously soulful treat. Soul icon and SoulBounce fave Jill Scott is touring the land down under this November and thanks to our friends at IEG we have one pair of tickets per show to give away to her An Evening With Jill Scott shows in Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. To enter simply fill in your details on the entry form, and keep your fingers crossed that you’ll be one of the lucky winners who gets to take a long walk (or whatever your mode of transportation) to see Jill Scott live. This will be a night to remember for Australian soul music fans, with Jill performing complete with a 10-piece band and with supporting special guests, including nu-soul duo Jones Jnr. Be sure to head over to IEG’s website to keep up to date with their tours and to snap up the remaining tickets for Jilly from Philly’s first ever Australian tour. Good luck, Bouncers!
To enter the SoulBounce/IEG Jill Scott Australian Tour Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 10 am on Thursday, 3/10 until 12 noon on Wednesday, 16/10.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in Australia and available to attend one of the following shows: Perth – Sunday, 17/11, Melbourne – Tuesday, 19/11, Brisbane – Thursday, 21/11 or Sydney – Saturday, 23/11 or Monday, 25/11.
- One winner from each city will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Wednesday, 16/10 to each receive a pair of complimentary tickets to show.
- The winners will be notified by email on Wednesday, 16/10 and provided with further details.
- The winners’ names will be announced on SoulBounce’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!