Miami, Florida will once again be the scene of the 8th Annual Jazz In The Gardens this March. The two-day music festival happens on Saturday, March 16th and Sunday, March 17th and will feature an incredible array of soul, R&B and jazz artists. Earth, Wind & Fire, Charlie Wilson, Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, Ne-Yo, Mary Mary, Fantasia, New Edition, Monica, Najee and Rachelle Ferrell are all scheduled to appear and bring a little something for everyone and all musical tastes to the stage. The Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens will set the scene, and Uptown Magazine is on board as presenting sponsor. If you call Miami home or have some vacation days coming up and need a quick weekend getaway, then it’s not too late make plans to attend Jazz In The Gardens. Tickets are on sale now, but if you’re feeling lucky I encourage you to enter to win one of three pairs of tickets that we’re giving away. Hit the bounce to enter to win between now and Friday, March 8th. Tickets may also be purchased from Ticketmaster.
To enter the SoulBounce 8th Annual Jazz In The Gardens Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 8 pm on Thursday, 2/21 until 12 noon on Friday, 3/8.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Miami area or vicinity and available to attend the music festival at the Sun Life Stadium located in Miami Gardens on both Saturday, 3/16 and Sunday 3/17.
- Three winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 3/8 to each receive a pair of complimentary tickets to both days of Jazz in the Gardens.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or text message by Friday, 3/8 and provided with further details.
- The winners’ names will be announced on SoulBounce’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!