Fall in Washington, DC means a few things: leaves turning brown, unpredictable weather, Redskins mania, and the annual week-long extravaganza commonly known as Howard University's Homecoming. The football game is relatively irrelevant because it's the events and parties that matter to most -- HU students, alums, and non-HU folks, such as myself, alike. There's almost too much to get into during Homecoming Week, but we have one event that we want to highlight because SoulBounce fave and Howard University grad Eric Roberson is involved. Erro will be the featured performer at the Black Hollywood party at Bobby Van's in DC on Saturday, October 22nd and we have two pairs of tickets to give away. Included with the tickets is admission, a premium open bar, and a lavish buffet. Proper attire is required, so make sure your outfit is right and tight. If you'd like to celebrate HU's Homecoming in style, then hit the bounce to enter to win.
To enter the SoulBounce Black Hollywood Howard University Homecoming Party with Eric Roberson Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 2 pm on Friday, 10/14 until 12 noon on Thursday, 10/20.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Washington, DC area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Bobby Van's located at 1201 New York Avenue, NW on Saturday, 10/22 at 8:30 pm (doors open at 8 pm).
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Thursday, 10/20 to each receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the event.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or text message on Thursday, 10/20 and provided with further details.
- The winners' names will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -