This latest ticket giveaway has me wanting to pack up my bags and move to Atlanta, or at least post up there long enough to catch this one event. That’s because Atlanta Bouncers will be amongst the first people in the United States to get their hands on Eric Roberson‘s new album, Mister Nice Guy, as well as see his fresh and exciting new show at his album release party and concert on September 27th at Center Stage. Not only will concertgoers get to experience Erro in concert, which is always a musical adventure, but each ticket comes with a copy of Mister Nice Guy, which doesn’t go on sale here until October 11th. Even though I’m very jealous of Atlanta Bouncers right now, I’m still going to bless you all with the prospect of winning one of two pairs of tickets that SoulBounce is giving away in association with Blue Erro Soul. Entering to win is simple — just hit the bounce to provide the necessary details. If you want to guarantee that you’re in the house for this historic event, however, then hit up Ticketmaster and purchase your tickets now.
To enter the SoulBounce/Blue Erro Soul Eric Roberson Album Release Party & Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 2 pm on Friday, 9/2 until 2 pm on Thursday, 9/22.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Atlanta area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Center Stage located at 1374 West Peachtree on Tuesday, 9/27.
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Thursday, 9/22 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or text message by Thursday, 9/22 and provided with further details.
- The winners’ names will be announced on SoulBounce’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!