Oakland Bouncers, are you ready for The Foreign Exchange to bring the Authenticity tour to your city? Who am I kidding? Of course you are! Trick questions aside, the +FE family -- including Nicolay, Phonte, Zo!, Sy Smith, Jeanne Jolly, and a live band -- will be coming to the Bay area on Tuesday, July 26th to The New Parrish for one night only. If you're trying to be there, too, then may I suggest entering our giveaway to win a pair of tickets that you simply have to fill out a form after the bounce to enter. Tickets are also on sale via Eventbrite, so either way you score tickets just make sure that you do.
To enter the SoulBounce & The Foreign Exchange Oakland Authenticity Tour Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 11 am PST on Saturday, 7/9 until 12 noon PST on Friday, 7/22.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Oakland area or vicinity and available to attend a show at The New Parrish located at 579 18th Street on Tuesday, 7/26 at 9 pm (doors open at 8:30 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 7/22 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Friday, 7/22 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!