Ever since I saw Dawn Richard and Aaron Camper in concert together opening for PJ Morton at the Howard Theatre last year, I’ve been singing their praises. That’s how impressed I was with their live show. I suspect that I’ll be singing loudly once again after this weekend when Dawn and Aaron return to Washington, DC and bring Bridget Kelly with them to the Howard Theatre on Sunday, February 24th. Is this show going to be good? You better believe it. Do you need to be at this show by any means necessary? Damn skippy. Our associates at Briclyn Entertainment are providing the means for one lucky DMV Bouncer to attend the show with a pair of tickets that they’ve given us to give away. To enter to win, just hit the bounce and enter the necessary information. Tickets may also be purchased at the Howard Theatre box office and online via Ticketmaster.
To enter the SoulBounce/Briclyn Entertainment Dawn Richard, Bridget Kelly & Aaron Camper Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 8 pm on Tuesday, 2/19 until 12 noon on Friday, 2/22.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Washington, DC area or vicinity and available to attend a show at the Howard Theatre located at 620 T Street, NW on Sunday, 2/24 at 8 pm (doors open at 6 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 2/22 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Friday, 2/22 and provided with further details.
- The winner’s name will be announced on SoulBounce’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!